Reasons Why I Don’t Like You:

1. You’re a slut
2. You’re an IBNAB
3. I don’t trust you
4. You lie to your friends
5. You’re a bad liar
6. You aren’t all that pretty
7. You’re an artist
8. You drive a stupid car
9. You go to the dumb school
10. You’re a stupid drunk
11. I’m pretty sure there’s a little piece of the devil in your eyes
12. I think you have borderline personality disorder
13. You’re one of those people who think your life is “so hard”
14. You have a lame job
15. Your favorite baseball team sucks
16. You remind me of her
17. You disregard other’s feelings
18. You don’t think before you act
19. You’re a cheater
20. You’re crazy - -not in a good way, either
21. That look you tossed the first time I met you
22. The way you said you knew him better than I did
23. The late night phone calls
24. You tried it
25. And the list goes on…..

Comments

  1. Oooohhhh. She got the IBNAB. That's the worst of the worst. That means she's fair game for all the other names out there. I should practice what I preach and be nice and not gossip-y, but you're my sister and I support you in your moment of hatred!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Bad Dreams v Nightmares