New Year Resolutions

I'm most DEFINITELY ready for 2008 to be over and for 2009 to begin!

1. Make 2009 better than 2008. (Duh, of course, we all want to make our lives better.)
2. Don't work any more than is absolutely necessary at my job. (But I'm sure a little more work and effort wouldn't kill me at school - -maybe.)
3. Attempt to go to church more often. (I've been playing with the idea on and off again, and I can't decided. Maybe if it goes well I'll make my confirmation eventually. I couldn't tell you though. With this one it's a wait and see, and go from there.)
4. Go to at least 2 Cubs games. (Woo-hoo!)
5. Lay out in the sun this summer. (Take a road trip or something too. Nothing too crazy, but just take a long weekend and GO.)
6. Read and write for myself more.
7. Work on that whole "communication" thing.
8. Work out more. Or actually start. (I don't need to lose any weight or anything, but when spring break comes around and I say that I'm going to go running every morning, I actually want to do it.)
9. Have an AWESOME 21st birthday weekend.
10. TBD

Two more weeks and these suckers will be put into action!

Comments

  1. 1. That's an obvious one.
    2. You can get more involved on campus, too --college is about more than school and work!
    3. Fair enough.
    4. You can also see the Cubs at away games in Milwaukee and St. Louis and stuff...plus that would get you a roadtrip, too!
    5. You can visit me in DC, too!
    6. Sweet.
    7. Overrated.
    8. Running is awesome. Pilates, too.
    9. I'm coming home for that, slut. Or we're both going to New York. You decide.
    10. You can't TBD your list of resolutions!

    Anyway, love you and will see you soon. Hope you have fun stuff planned for us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Bad Dreams v Nightmares