Grand Gestures.

grand (adj) impressive in size, magnificent or splendid
gesture (n) any action, courtesy, communication, &c., intended for effect
therefore (broadly placed) grand gesture (n) an impressive action

To be perfectly blunt, I'm missing my grand gestures. I haven't gotten many during my life, probably because of the amount of "risk" involved, but there are some things that are simply shoe ins.
I like to know that I've been missed/thought about/&c (who doesn't?) I mean, I'm not necessarily talking John Cusack in Say Anything grand (though I admit that I would give you a crazy running jump hug and a kiss of some sort if you ever did that), it doesn't have to be like that, it's just... something, I don't know. Even a little one.
Just let me know, okay?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch That.

Why I Hate Taxes

Have you ever been too scared to do something?