Dear Anonymous:

Why is it that there exist people who don’t know the greatness they deserve? Individuals who are utterly amazing yet they are hell-bent on saying that they’ve done or said something to deserve their misery.
News Flash: You have done no such thing to deserve your confusion, and the fact that you think you have is downright ridiculous because you deserve more. [I would also like to add that it distresses me greatly when you refuse to recognize that simple and true fact because it is just that: true.]
Now I have a rather lengthy speech that I could give you, and I have to bite my tongue so that I don’t go spiraling into it at this moment. I’m also aware of the likelihood that you will ignore this speech and any others that may come after, but then again I suppose that most of these speeches deserve to be ignored. I lost the majority of my rights to tell you what you deserve months back, but that doesn’t mean I won’t tell you you deserve great though… Because you do. You have to realize that fact at some point, hun, and I know that it might be hard when it comes to this one person… But there’s only so much you can take and so much others can watch you take when they know it's not fair.
My best wishes to you.
Signed sincerely,
me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Dreams.