see you next year

It's been a while since we've busted one of these out....

In 2017, I gained a new career path. 
I lost some loved ones.
I stopped meal planning, but am hoping to get back on that horse this year. 
I started taking zumba. 
I was hugely satisfied by earning the recognition of the peers in my division. 
And frustrated by the pile of toys in my living room. 
I am so embarrassed that my cheeks still give everything away. 
Once again I didn't quite make my deadline. 
I loved spending time away from the hustle and bustle. 
I should have spent more time taking walks to the park. 
I regret buying that mother's day gift for someone who hasn't used it much. 
I will never regret buying yet another elaborate father's day gift even though with that money I could have bought some new wardrobe pieces. 
I didn't read enough.
Certain elders drove me crazy.
Was the allergy season crazier than ever last year?  Or was it me?
The most relaxing place I went was the ole fishing hole.
I feel at ease when I write that down.
Why did I go to that wedding even though I didn't want to?
Once again I did not keep up with my filing system. 
The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is some bangs and new glasses. 
The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is using the moments that are presented to me. 
Why did I spend even two minutes thinking about that?
did laundry too much.  
The best thing I did for someone else was introduce them to some blacklight zumba.
The best thing I did for myself was try to take an hour each day for me. 
The best thing someone did for me was give me that hug.
One thing I'd like to do again, but do it better, is vacation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Dreams.