Year in Review

It's early for the end of the year countdown, but the little guy is in bed and the Mister decided to play his game, so why not?


In 2014, I gained the title of "Mama."

I lost any alone time for the foreseeable future.  (Secretly, I'm okay with that.)

I stopped running.  And I am honestly and truly saddened by that statement.

I started taking more photos.

I was hugely satisfied by my ability to kick ass and take names with all of the different schedules that went on this year.

And frustrated by the lack of subs the district seems to have.  

I am so embarrassed that I got hiccups in the middle of a lesson.  (Silly, I know!)

Once again I had to pick up some of the slack.

Once again I did not keep my desk clean at work.  There is usually paper vomit everywhere!

The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is no baby belly!

The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is having the (official) mommy mindset.

I loved spending time having the little guy sleep on me!  I probably allowed it more than I should, but it was worth it every single time!

Why did I spend even two minutes worrying it wasn't going to be okay?

I should have spent more time loving on the pups.

I regret buying the coffee table that Cammy decided to chew on.

I will never regret buying a very elaborate Father's Day gift for the Mister even though with that money I could have bought -dude, let's not even go there.

I graded too much.  

I didn't read for enjoyment enough.

Stupid people drove me crazy.

Was the weather crazier than ever last year?  Or was it me?

The most relaxing place I went was the ole fishing hole.

I feel like a little kid when I write that down.

Why did I go to the mall during Christmas time even though I didn't want to?

The best thing I did for someone else was pressure them into group lunch dates!

The best thing I did for myself was totally embrace the new work family- best coworkers a gal could ask for!

The best thing someone did for me was tell me he was proud of me.

One thing I'd like to do again, but do it better, is the Mister's vacation time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Bad Dreams v Nightmares