Second Quarter Check-In

AKA Epic Fail.
(What are you talking about?  I'm only a week late checking in!)

  • complete a 5k (note I said complete; it might be a race for some, but I just want to be able to finish)
Okay, so I DID completed a 5K.  I didn't do as well as I had hoped (37 minutes, but hey, HEY NOW! my show came untied THREE MOTHEREFFING TIMES!) *sigh*  But that's all okay because there's another 5K I'm doing in September :-)
  • write more often (write anything, really)
Yes.  And no.  It's a long story.
  • write more letters (okay, more specific)
Um, does it count if I burn them once I'm finished writing them?
  • spend more time outside (Jack needs to spend more time outside too once it's warmer)
HELLO!  Have you been outside?  I would DIE if I spent any more than ten minutes out there!
  • go back to Savannah (obv)
No.  Obviously.  First weekend in October though.  Woot!
  • teach more (and in a variety of grades - -gotta get outta that comfort zone!)
School's out for summer.  (Get that reference?  No.  Well, too bad.)  I did have a very nice stay though at WBO in a sixth grade CA class and fifth grade science class.  Lovin' that age group.  (Most of the time, anyway.)
  • cook more (lots of things....and new things, too)
I made homemade white chocolate macadamia nut cookies.  They were, according to the Tyson crew, delicious.
  • trust
What's that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Bad Dreams v Nightmares