C25K


These are the shoes that will (hopefully) be carrying me across the finish line at the Lincoln Park Run For The Zoo in June.
I've been using the C25K program, you know, because I've never run a 5K in my life, or been that much of a runner, and so far so good. I started the program just after the new year. Was dying for a week so couldn't run and then had to start all over again in February. I missed more days than I should have (up to missing an entire week and a half this month), but finally got back into the swing of things this week. In fact, I hit a milestone by completing 2 miles just the other day. WHAT!?! It was ridiculous, but after a full 20 minute run, I think that I'll be in good shape for completing the race this summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Bad Dreams v Nightmares