New Year Resolutions

Okay, okay, so I know I'm a few days late, but give me a break. I do have a life.

  1. Be nicer to my electronics.
    This includes, but is not limited to: my new laptop, my cell phone, and my iPod.*
  2. Take more pictures.
    Do I need to be any more specific?
  3. Write more.
    In order to enforce this, I am mandating at least a twenty minute write period every morning before my classes.
  4. Road trips.
    I’m thinking a weekend at the Rock’n’Roll Hall of Fame, and a weekend at my sister’s in DC. And that’s just over my spring and Easter break!
  5. Organize my life.
    Not in the crazy ‘This Is How It Has To Be’ way, but in a general ‘Hey, I Know Where This Is Going’ way.
  6. Be more honest.
    With you. With myself. It actually may not be the best/smartest thing to do, but I’m sure we’ll find out.
  7. More music, more movies, more fun.


* I unfortunately broke part of this resolution already. My phone took a dive of about four feet off the bar last night. Whoops!

Comments

  1. As long as the phone doesn't end up in the toilet or run over by a car, you'll still be better off than some people I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Not in the crazy ‘This Is How It Has To Be’ way"...is that a vague reference to me??

    M2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone still needs a lunch date. AHEM!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch That.

Why I Hate Taxes

Dreams.