See you in 2010!

Good-bye 2009, Hello 2010!


In 2009, I gained trust and confidence in an unusual friendship.

I lost my mind.

I stopped worrying so much about the grades.

I started letting things work themselves out.

I was hugely satisfied by defeating my eighteen hour semester.

And frustrated by our timing.

I am so embarrassed that I didn't write anything (good) this year.

Once again, I wished for the impossible.

Once again, I did not talk to him as much as I should have.

The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is my hair. It's longer! And I have bangs now!

The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is my fear of the things that will come.

I loved spending time driving til we got lost and listening to great music as we did so.

Why did I spend even two minutes worrying about the consequences.

I should have spent more time at the movies.

I regret buying that white pimp hat. It does serve as a great decoration though.

I will never regret buying that amazing summer dress even though with that money I could have bought three tanks of gas.

I thought about the past too much. I should have been looking toward tomorrow.

I didn't laugh enough.

His girlfriend drove me crazy.

Was the homework crazier than ever last year? Or was it me?

The most relaxing place I went was around the neighborhood on that cool summer night.

I feel so spoiled when I write that down. I still can't believe you came.

Why did I go to that horrible lecture? Oh yeah, it was required, unfortunately for me.

The best thing I did for someone else was offer my support.

The best thing I did for myself was give myself permission to have some not-so-behaved fun.

The best thing someone did for me was tell me the truth, and that he was sorry about it.

The one thing I'd like to do again, but do it better, is summer. Could it have gotten any better, though?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch That.

Why I Hate Taxes

Have you ever been too scared to do something?