Dreams.

I remember when I was younger, not so long ago, when I would have marvelous dreams with friends, family, people from school, and later even work, that when I awoke, I would think Wow, that was wonderful. And I would think, just for a moment, that maybe, maybe those people who were in my dream were having the same dream.
The more I thought about it though, the more I realized that the thought was rather ridiculous. Impossible. I'm sure in mythology there was some god that would look over your dreams, but I don't think he has much time to roam around Joliet to pick up the same people for his ride. And the sandman? Well, he's busy 24/7, and I don't think he's that picky about the sand he uses for each individual.
It's been a while since I've had one of those thoughts after a dream. Where I wondered, wished that the people I was dreaming of were having the same dream. But last night... It was a wow moment. And for once in a very, very long time, I wished that the sandman was a little more careful with his sand.

Comments

  1. God, why don't you just write sad emo songs on your shoes all day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My shoes are entirely too nice to write on.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, I had a dream the other night that a friend died and I had to call him at 7:30 in the morning to make sure he was okay. Come on sandman, let's only leave the death dreams to the people we really want dead!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.