Updates

So, I got a new computer. A laptop actually. It's cool. High tech. All set up thanks to the boyfriend. The only thing I officially haven't mastered yet is the typing without always hitting the mouse pad or whatever. The stupid cursor moves and I don't necessarily realize it. For example, it probably took me a full minute to type that last sentence because of it moving around. Oh well, I'll get use to it and avoid it eventually. (I was going good there until I hit the "it" too.)
In other news, I'm going to start doing pilates. Yes, you heard me right. I have the DVD, I have the mat, and I've also convinced Kyle that he's going to do it with me. Nice, huh?
Well, that's it for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch That.

Why I Hate Taxes

Have you ever been too scared to do something?