About that....

When I find myself talking about the past, I feel the need to emphasize the different meanings of the word "before." There is before and then there is BEFORE.
Before refers to the time before this time. Before the feelings of resentment and confusion came to light. Before I felt my body temperature physically rise. Before I cursed you out to others. Before I plotted. Before I could tell you anything. Before, also known as the first time.
And then there is BEFORE. BEFORE I was a little unsure, but I still wanted it, so it was okay. BEFORE I had to watch my step with what I told you. BEFORE I asked you those questions I probably shouldn't have. BEFORE, also known as the early times of this time.
It may seem silly, to classify things this way, but they're different. Before and BEFORE are different than just before. Because things were different then than they are now and will be. They're different, and those before's will never be the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch That.

Why I Hate Taxes

Have you ever been too scared to do something?