Scratch That.

I'm too young to be this disheartened when my plans completely fall through.
It never seems to fail though, I can plan a whole day (okay, a handful of hours in my evening), it will go wonderfully in my mind, and then when the time comes... *plunk* Nope, not gonna happen that way. Not even a little. - -Is that fair?
Now I realize that plans change sometimes, possibly even the better half of the time, but... C'mon... It's two weeks until my birthday... Shouldn't I get a little leeway with this?

Comments

  1. Nope. You have to work for it.

    (This is also why I've stopped imagining how "things are going to go" beforehand).

    ReplyDelete
  2. But it's still okay to be really disappointed!

    M2

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you have described in this post is what happens to me quite often--it's my biggest flaw. It is getting better as I get older, but I still sometimes have things worked out in my head, and when it doesn't pan out the way I had hoped, I'm disappointed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Dreams.