Hate List:

(1) I hate that you have good taste in music.
(2) I hate that we're only convenient friends.
(3) I hate that you can make me smile when I want to be mad at the world.
(4) I hate that if you ever need anything I would drop what I'm doing to try to help.
(5) I hate that you would never ask me for help.
(6) I hate that you're not there every week.
(7) I hate that you don't even have to try.
(8) I hate that you're just kind of floating.
(9) I hate that you're a good listener.
(10) I hate that you're like my big brother when someone's hurt me.
(11) I hate that you're so gentleman-like.
(12) I hate that you know everything.
(13) I hate that if you were to ever read this that you would know which ones are lies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scratch That.

Why I Hate Taxes

Have you ever been too scared to do something?