Rumors.

"Rumor" is just another word for lie.

"She slept with her boyfriend."
"She's trying to steal away her best friend."
"They're always together."
"She hates him."
"She called her a slut."
"They got drunk and went home together."
"They never would have worked."
"She's too reckless. She needs to think before she acts."
Blah, blah, blah, and the list goes on!


We've all heard the rumors that have been spread about ourselves. The crazy things that people come up with because they're so bored and they have something petty against you... What's a quick fix? A rumor!
And by now I honestly thought that this would have been all done and over with. The "She tried to steal my boyfriend!" accusation and everything that followed it. Which, even if I had been trying to, she had already fucked it up royally by cheating on him.
So what's the point of a rumor again?
You fuck it up, and you blame your mistake on a non-involved party.
Genius.

And while I wouldn't be "surprised" if there were to be a bout of rumors headed my way in the new future, to those who actually believe them:
They're just another lie, so don't get too excited.

Comments

  1. Oooooh. Someone pissd you off. Glad it wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could tell you that "rumors" end when you walk out the high school's doors, but it's amazing how pathetic adults are when it comes to that stuff, too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Dreams.