Goodbye 2011, I can't say I'll miss you.

In 2011, I gained a bachelor's degree in elementary education, with a minor in history (and the shit load of debt that came with it).

I lost an old friend.

I stopped trying to gain his approval.

I started looking for a job in the "real world."

I was hugely satisfied by finishing my first NaNo event, especially since I was so far behind. Woot!

And frustrated by the idiocy that I too often deal with at work.

I am so embarrassed that I was caught singing at work.

Once again, I rocked the casbah (and failed at blogging).

Once again, I did not laugh enough.

The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is my guns. LOL.

The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is my hope, or lack thereof.

I loved spending time jumping on the trampoline with two of my three favorite guys.

Why did I spend even two minutes thinking that things could be different?

I should have spent more time in Georgia.

I regret buying the e-reader that I never use. (Maybe this year?)

I will never regret buying that glass tabletop even though with that money I could have bought much needed new clothes.

I cried way too much.

I didn't dream enough.

My work drove me crazy.

Was my schedule crazier than ever last year? Or was it me?

The most relaxing place I went was the ocean!

I feel so excited when I write that down.

Why did I go to your house that one night?

The best thing I did for someone else was forget him.

The best thing I did for myself was make some new (realistic) and well intentioned goals for the new year.

The best thing someone did for me was tell me he was proud of me.

The one thing I'd like to do again, but do it better, is us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why I Hate Taxes

Scratch That.

Bad Dreams v Nightmares