I think that I can fix this. I think that I can fix everything . - -But it might be time to face the music one last and final time. It's been too long, longer than usual. Three months no talking. Five months no seeing. My attempts at reconciliation have failed rather miserably. I mean, what did I really expect to do? Show up at your work or your house unannounced and demand that we talk about this until it has been solved to both of our satisfactions? I was literally footsteps away from that two months ago when fate or something else decided to intervene and draw me elsewhere. So then what? We're both adults (one of us more so than the other) so why can't we come to a sensible conclusion? I don't believe that this is what you really want, and it isn't what I want either... so what's the problem?
How much do I dish out for school a year? Huh? Huh? Do you know? $22,000.00 - -that's how much. I dish out nearly a quarter of a million, quarter of a million , dollars a year, and what does the government give me back for that sweet ass payment? $294.00 Suck ass.
I remember when I was younger, not so long ago, when I would have marvelous dreams with friends, family, people from school, and later even work, that when I awoke, I would think Wow, that was wonderful . And I would think, just for a moment, that maybe, maybe those people who were in my dream were having the same dream. The more I thought about it though, the more I realized that the thought was rather ridiculous. Impossible. I'm sure in mythology there was some god that would look over your dreams, but I don't think he has much time to roam around Joliet to pick up the same people for his ride. And the sandman? Well, he's busy 24/7, and I don't think he's that picky about the sand he uses for each individual. It's been a while since I've had one of those thoughts after a dream. Where I wondered, wished that the people I was dreaming of were having the same dream. But last night... It was a wow moment. And for once in a very, very long time, I wis...
Comments
Post a Comment